We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Attention Whore

As I continue to struggle with my script and my continual inability to focus, a name came to mind: Sarah Hudson. I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't heard of her. She's one of those super well connected LA people who feel its their turn to be a super star.

Six months ago, I happened to be watching a morning news show that highlights up and coming musicians. I get one look at her broad, needy, wanty face and I know that I DON'T like her. She proceeds to perform in that angsty faux punk style that I would associate with Ashlee Simpson. Sarah Hudson grinds into her hot male guitarist. She rolls around on the stage. To me, someone with real talent doesn't have to try so hard.

I've been really liking Project Runway on Bravo. A few weeks ago, there she is once more with that smug, wanty-needy vibe of hers. The budding fashion designers had to come up with some special outfit for her. I was pretty jealous. It definitely irritates me that attention is handed down in a heritary fashion. Her father's somebody so all these talented people have to kiss her ass.

Today, I'm trying to crack open my character Galilea. What is she? I ask myself. She is born into one of these media elite families. She's neither talented nor untalented. She's a hack and an attention whore like Sarah Hudson.

I felt researching Sarah Hudson was going to get me closer to understand what must be done with Galilea. So I'm doing my thing, clicking on pictures of that smug, wanty-needy face and I'm HATING her. It was beyond.

Many posts back I remarked that if you are repulsed by something it is probably part of your shadow self. I accept that. I hate Sarah Hudson because I'm a closet attention whore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters