We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Finally

I finally continued writing my script. Skroda really helped me figure out what to do. Meaning: I got out of the pupil/master interaction which occurred in a day dream. Later I'd like the Hero to meditate, look inside himself where he will meet naked claymation Skroda. In that context, I'll put the malevolent behavior of the Hero's mother that caused the splitting.

I discovered something rather large. There's a name for what I've got. This type is called HSP: highly sensitive person. I'm very porous, much like Spongebob Squarepants. I can't handle negative energy and it leads to me spending A LOT of time alone with my dogs and fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters