We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Message in a bottle

The pervading feeling is that I'm putting a note in a bottle and sending it into the ocean. The message doesn't matter, just the fact that it's being sent. Anyway, I'm still pretty excited by the action that the Yoda auction is getting. Around a 1,000 hits a day. I've been trolling craigslist because I want people to know about the auction and because it's funny. Example of my trolling:

(Heading)
I am short and not very well endowed
(Body)
See nude pics of me on ebay. Type:
Naked Yoda

I'm so glad I'm saving all this crap for posterity. They would need to know all this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters