We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

More on my shadow self

The inability to focus continues but I'm thinking. My most hated qualities all add up to one thing. I am a grub. I'm always checking the free section on craigslist. I'm always checking my freecycle emails. And I really, really hate those people:

"Needed desperately-Flat Screen Monitor-Shirley

I would really appreciate a 19 inch monitor, 17 inch would be okay too but these old eyes . . ."

That guy who's always asking for art and decoys and laptops and digital cameras. That one guy from Shirley. He's a nice guy I guess. But he's a major grub and it drives me nuts.

The worst part. THE ABSOLUTE WORST PART is that guy gave me a nearly new printer and an awesome binocular (dissecting) microscope. He's the only guy to give me anything decent on freecycle and he still drives me nuts with all his grubbing.

I doubt grubbery is the depth of my darkness but I have a feeling that grubbing stands at the gate.

Freecycle incenses me. "Saving the world one gift at a time." Tell the truth.

"Grubbing, grubbing and more grubbing"

"Needed-Laptop for autistic child"

"Desperately needed-Electric guitar

I'm starting a band and I need one right away!"

"Wanted-Ipod

If you updated to the mini and you have one that's lying around . . ."

The worst part is when someone's asking for something that I have and totally don't use. It makes me feel all guilty and stuff.

If you'd like to wallow in the neediness of "formyprincess98" "bradleysmom4eva" please do join freecycle. You might be missing out on all the crap that you think you really want. After all they're "saving the world, one gift at a time."

Pardon me I have to go check my email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters