We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Skroda

I'm not proud to admit that more people appear to have seen naked yoda than anything else I've done, cummulatively. But at least it is obvious that I am on to something.

Still struggling with the pupil/master scene for the Narcissist. STRUGGLING. I can't figure out the tone. It needs to be funny. My mind keeps referencing the yoda/luke scene in Empire.

The Hero goes to the temple. He sees Master Tim. Tim doesn't seem capable of helping the Hero. The Hero is lead to a cave like the one in Empire. What will the Hero find in there? "Only what he brings in" like in Star Wars. What's in the cave? --The game box. What's on the tv? --His mother doing something caustic that causes the Hero to "split" in the first place. Heavy. What does this scene need? A little naked yoda. Perhaps literally.

"Skroda, you seek Skroda."

Is a little claymation in order here? I'm so heavily alluding to the original scene (in Empire). I'd like to see a little raunchy Skroda who is incredibly wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters