We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Lederhosen

I've always wanted a pair. I spent a month in Bavaria two years ago and I spoke of my desire to wear lederhosen. The response was usually tiny little German giggles: Then a glimmer of pity that would settle into an expression of: "what's wrong with this girl?"

I have been searching for the perfect pair: something black and bad ass. I gave up shorts years ago because I found them puerile. Now I can't decide? Should I get the breeches or the shorts?

I read the stories on ebay: "These used to be my Dad's. They're worn and stained in the butt."

Never have I pursued a garment primarily worn by old men. I can just imagine the stein collections these dudes must have. The massive beer guts. And I'm trying to grub their old shorts off ebay.

I have a good reason, mind you. I'm going to play one of the Narcissists in the movie when the script is finished. So voila, finally, a good excuse to get the lederhosen I've always so dearly wanted. A narcissist would wear the clothes of a German boy in the 30s. It makes perfect sense.

Shorts or breeches, I just can't decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters