We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Is it my destiny to draw/paint/photograph men nude?

Idiot that I am I will not stop cruising craigslist. Naked yoda (which closed last night $63 something) was all about the bizarre male desire to strip for me. I'm strapped financially. A fellow is willing to barter his piano tuning services. My piano sounds okay but it could sound a little better. I offered him my photographic skills. He wasn't too interested until the idea of posing nude for me popped into his head.

Now mind you, there was no peer pressure, nobody said "hey all the guys on craigslist are trying to get nude for Tana, why not me too?"

He came up with this on his own. The legend of naked Yoda lives on.

7 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

I'm dissapointed i missed out on the chance to own a picture of a naked Yoda.. What do you normally make on your paintings? is 63 bucks a good sale price?

on another note, i agree with your comments on the 'I Hate My Flatmate' Blog, it does seam a bit faked.. I like it that hardly anyone ever looks at my blog although its there for all to see if they wanted to.. winger79.blogspot.com

4:56 PM

 
Blogger Wayne said...

Why did the dude want a picture of himself naked? Maybe I misunderstood..Sounds wierd to me. Good luck with the destiny thing, hope it doesn't involve creepy guys from craigslist!

6:23 PM

 
Blogger Brightpictures said...

Hey Winger, I'll check your blog out! I'm so jealous of that guy. $63 totally sucks for art.

9:08 PM

 
Blogger Brightpictures said...

Hey Wayne,

Have you ever met creepy guys from craigslist? What's with them all wanting to be naked?

9:09 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

what is the deal with that craiglist? just a massive collection of classified ads? i guess there are always gonna be a few crazies thrown in with somthing like that...

9:45 PM

 
Blogger Brightpictures said...

Whispering Campaign?

What does your name mean? Did you see the naked pictures of the judges in America: The Book?

3:27 PM

 
Blogger Brightpictures said...

Hi,

Where's your blog?

1:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters