We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Quandry

I spent two days transcribing my script The Narcissist. Now it's in the computer at 33 pages. I felt like I had to put it in Word so I'd know when to stop writing. A script is about 90 pages, a minute per page on screen.

This is where I'm at:

Galilea wants to do her short to impress her father. She's not really getting anywhere with it. She is a former teen idol who had one hit song in the 80s.

Zack is haunted by his game box and he rarely speaks.

33 Pages in, the characters are well established, the drama is set in motion. I don't know what to do.

Zack has reunited with Master Tim to solve the terrible game box problem. Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters