We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Unsolicited Advice

This guy (who I don't know) wrote to me to tell me that someone told him not to put so many "I"s and "me"s in his writing. So he thinks that I shouldn't do that in my blog.

I found this extremely annoying. He wrote that my blog would be better if it was written in the third person. Okay. I emailed him back: "thanks for passing your editor's advice to me". Now that was me being passive aggressive.

My first thought was to explain to him that my blog--for better or worse--is a journal/diary. As such it would be highly perposterous for it to be written in the third person:

"The Tanster, disheartened at her inability to continue her script, decided to log onto the free section of craigslist. Much to her dismay, there was nothing worth grubbing at that time."

This guy reminded me of the time my psychologist diagnosed me as a narcissist. (I know, can you believe it?!!!) Then I looked around and came to believe that EVERYBODY is a narcissist.

I hope you didn't bookmark my blog whoever you are.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters