We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Bipolar and grubbing

My inability to write my script continues. Late last night, a lady of freecycle offered an Epson printer. I got all excited and asked her if I could have it. Much to my surprise she said okay so I've been working pretty hard to get a six year old printer functional. BTW, the grubby guy from Shirley that I mentioned before: He's upgraded his WANT for a slr camera to a NEED. Does that make sense? The post long ago was:

WANT-SLR CAMERA-SHIRLEY
with at least one lens please.
keep on freecyclin'
we exchange smiles here

to

NEED-SLR CAMERA-SHIRLEY

Oh, how it never fails to get on my nerves! . . . Dammit, I'm the one who NEEDS that slr with a lens! Who knows what that thing could be?! Also BTW that guy never leaves his computer so I can't imagine what he needs that camera so badly for! Explain this to me!

My hypocrisy aside. I've got to do something while I'm not writing my script. So I layed into the editor to add some music to Griffith Gaunt (my movie in post production). But guess what? He's all bipolar today. Always refreshing. I can write anything I want about him because he'll NEVER READ THIS BLOG. So anything you'd like to say about him, please forward it to me and I'll publish it here.

Anyway, apparently it's my fault that he has to pay taxes this year. I'm exaggerating but when someone bipolar is down it's always something YOU SAID that caused it. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters