We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Monday, January 24, 2005

On a different note

I've had a chronic sinus infection for about 13 years. Apparently around 1990, a lot of people starting developing serious allergies. It isn't known exactly why, maybe pollution. The stuffiness from allergies creates the perfect atmosphere for sinus infections.

It took me years to even learn that I had a sinus infection. I was just sick and tired all the time. Then I started taking antibiotics which lead to side effects and a decreased immune system. Lately I've been trying a lot of different treatments including antibiotics which still don't seem to work.

Finally I decided to give something called collioidal silver (Mesosilver) a try. Since I've been suffering with sinusitis for so long I am hesitant to admit that anything is helping but it seems to be. I'm getting better slowly.

It is said that you can get something called argyria from colloidal silver. The silver accumulates in your skin. Then the sun reacts with the silver (like in old photographs) and a person turns grey or blue. I don't think that happens too much any more. But that's the reason I waited so long to try this stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters