We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Okay serious second thoughts

I was reading over my last blog entry and I did NOT like what I saw. This negativity is definitely not the real me. I gave this thought for hours and I decided that it was pure defensiveness. So from now on, I will strive to be a way less defensive Tanster. I do appreciate that no one is reading this and that's cool.

The way I see it, if I'm down on myself there's no need for any additional abuse from you the people out there. No more, my friends. I am drunk right now. Little queasy in the belly but I wanted you to know that there will be a concerted effort to curtail the defensiveness.

I was at BJs and some fat old lady said "excuse me for living!!!" because I was trying to get around her. That really pissed me off. Anyway, that's a tangent best left for no where and nothing. Let's all let that go. By that I mean me. I hate having run ins with people. Some people are just looking for a fight.

This whole blog is so SELF INDULGENT ooooh! Me, me, me, oooooh.

I read celestine proprecy and thought it was really PSEUDO intellectual but there was that point about the different mechanism one uses to get attention: poor me, abuser, aloof, stuff like that. My last post was so "poor me". Let's not do that, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters