We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Struggling Artist

For any of you who are interested I have a website that features my art. http://www.tanaleealves.com

I'm an over achiever who's trying to stop being one because I personally find overachievers annoying and needy. Classic case of disliking one's foibles in others.

I recently adapted a Victorian novel by Charles Reade into a no budget movie. It's being edited. The editor doesn't like to be pressured but he won't edit. So what do you do when pushing makes it worse? If you don't push it still doesn't happen.

Anyway, so I'm trying to focus on what I can control which is my new script: The Narcissist. It's a comedy about ... Narcissism. Anyway, enough for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters