We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Yoda's Penis Part II

This is going to be the story on ebay.
.........................................................................................................................................................................
One afternoon there was a knock on my door. Imagine how surprised I was when I saw that the Yoda was standing there. He walked in and told me that he wanted to be painted -- au naturel.

I don't do that kind of thing but he insisted. I could smell the stench of liquor on his breath. It was some cheap junk called Night Train. I soon learned that because he pulled the empty bottle out of his trench coat and threw it on the floor.

I knew he was spunky but I was quite astonished by how obnoxious he's become. He thinks everybody lives for him now that he's so famous.

"Do what I want, you will!"

I gave in and figured the quicker I finished the quicker he'd leave.

I worked for a few hours. When the painting was done, he refused to pay! He told me to call his agent.

Next thing he was gone. I have no way to reach him.

You know I think it was all about the game for him. To make me look at his shriveled little thing for a few hours. It's sad how some people try to get off!

This painting is the result of this disturbing encounter. It 2 foot by 2 foot. Oil on canvas.
.........................................................................................................................................................................
Story over, then we'll see if anyone bids on the painting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters