We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Nude Fairy

I get what I deserve. I was so tired of reading all the posts requesting nude women for free on craigslist. Not only that but they want the nude woman to host the posing session. I posted:

I'm a young woman who wants to pose nude. I'm 5'10", 120 lbs. I'm an exhibitionist and I would like to do this at my place. Attach a picture so I know you're not psycho. I'm the Nude Fairy.

I was trying to suggest that I'm the nude fairy because this is something that would occur in the land of fairy tales. Now if other people saw this as an unreasonable request, would they ask for it all the time? I guess not.

So the email avalanche began. "I'm an amazing photographer. If you're willing . . ." These were the politest emails I ever received. I even started to feel bad for these guys. Some wanted to IM. One real painter wanted to know what I charge. A week later and I'm still getting desperate emails. "You sound great! Please email me back!"

I've never gotten so much politeness and consideration from people on craigslist. Some other person put up a copy cat post calling him/herself "Your Goddess".

Some of them had the vaguest sense that the post wasn't real. I got some "If you're serious you'll send me a picture" emails. Like I have something to prove to them.

They all wanted pictures of the Nude Fairy. It got really old, really fast.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I can't believe nobody has commented on this.

3:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters