We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

I've been totally slacking on the blog

I have a dream. My dream is that the lead singer of Rammstein, Till Lindemann, will play the Till Lindemann role in The Narcissist. I don't think this is going to happen and that idea distresses me. I just want that Rammstein feeling in The Narcissist! Till, if you're out there

A: The flame suit. This is so cool. You are what Richard Wagner could have only hoped to be.
B: Pretending the sodomize the keyboardist and pretending to ejaculate all over the audience somehow works when you do it. I can't explain it.
C: East Germans! Ja!

Call out to Till: Now officially over.

Anyway, Griffith Gaunt, is going to get sent to the Hamptons Film Festival really soon. And I'm distressed about that. The sound is not that good. It needs to be improved. The deadline is fast approaching. I have to send the tape explaining that a rough cut will be enclosed. What can one do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters