We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Russell Seacow (see below)

did nothing yesterday. He just sat there like a blob with his belly a little puffed out. This worried me. If you look in the archives you'll see that I once loved a fish above all other fish and his name was Little Stevie Wonder. He was a Panda Puffer and it looked like he had sunglasses on. I lost him due to complications involving ich or protozoas or something.

I used to reach in the tank and tickle his belly. When Little Stevie Wonder would just sit there like a blob I would pet him and try to get him to move. He did this for like ever. Anyway, Russell Seacow was doing this yesterday but I restrained myself. I'm trying to keep my hands off Russell Seacow. Every fish I've ever touched didn't make it. It may be superstition at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters