We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Weapons of mass destruction

In an attempt to end this bout of sinusitis, I have proceeded to stick every caustic liquid I could find up my nose (except bleach). The magic liquid turned out to be rubbing alcohol. It's kind of minty. I rack my brain trying to find liquids that will kill my pathogenic sinus bacteria and hopefully not kill me. How about:

lemon juice
vinegar
witch hazel

I want stuff with radical temperatures and bizarre ph's. I've been mixing up my colloidal silver super strong. Hope it doesn't turn me gray. It would be pretty exciting if one day I could actually not have a sinus infection.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brightpictures said...

Hey, do you mean the re enactment? Is that the slowed down b and w? My new pentax came today. It was so shiny and good. You would have liked it. I'm going to check your blog out now.

10:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters