We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Ripped Off

When I was getting upset about my aunt I started coughing and that led to a virus. Been trying to rest so I read Stephen King's "On Writing". It was extremely challenging. Code for: it made me feel really insecure. He said you have to read and write a lot. I suppose 'a lot' can be subjective. Stephen King is one of the more prolific writers. He seemed to be saying that he didn't do enough. It can be quite a syndrome. Let's call it 'notenoughitis".

I bid on this sweet little pentax on ebay. It arrived totally broken. Though the auction seller didn't say that it worked, he certainly implied it. "It was my grandmother's, so I know it was taken care of."

Someone wrote to him: "Does this camera work?"

He responded: "My grandmother says it works."

I took my chances and it is broken in every spot a pentax can possibly be broken. So what? I can't help but blame myself. The signs were there but I thought it was a good risk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters