We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Leopard Cat



Originally uploaded by tanalee.
I took little puppy dog to get vaccinated yesterday. Very stressful environment. I was still trying to work the fisheye lens and I'm not real good around needles. Little puppy got his shot, peed on me and got lethargic but he seems to be better now.

While I was waiting for puppy's shot-- (Puppy's name is Beau but I'm kind of not feeling it) the lady on the right came in.

She referred to this cat repeatedly as "her son. Mommy'll do anything for her son". A lot of that. Then the:

"His name is Anakin . . . Skywalker . . . like in . . . Star Wars."

A lot of that. She said the cat was literally descended from a leopard. Which I believe, I guess. She was saying he bites like it's a good thing. As if she literally has a leopard that might maul her. That makes it real.

There was more weirdness at the clinic but that is one seriously cool cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters