We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Another guy asked me to photograph him nude

The first clue was an email from:

h4958@yahoo.com

Subject: Photography

I would like to have some nude photos taken of me for my girlfriend.

.....................................................................................

My thinking is usually work is work but the pose nude guys usually want the same thing: attention. We ended up talking on the phone. He realized I wasn't looking to play into his fantasy so that was the end of it.

I still don't understand the phenomenon. I wasn't even aware of it recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters