We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Today was really rough

Didn't get into the Hamptons Film Festival. I was prepared because . . . I volunteered there last year. Looked around for a friendly soul AND could not find one. There was a lot of talk about supporting Long Island filmmakers and first time directors. While I was there action told another story.

Sally Kellerman's SUV was getting rented. Her expensive hotel room was being booked. Sean Penn's whatever . . . Some very important films about genocide were up and coming.

You know when artsy types feel they have to support material that no one wants to watch because that's . . . just . . . so . . . courageous.

Ah the Hamptons, what can one expect.

Not a big deal but there were other problems. I'm moving over to RAW files on the camera. That led to losing some pictures. I'm testing and retesting to make sure nothing happens when I'm on an important job. Still losing nice images is disheartening.

Etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters