We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

These cans came to me through freecycle

I'm, uh, really . . . resourceful. I figure the tri state area has got to bursting with half used cans of paint.

Think about it. Somebody paints a room, they don't use the whole can. Where does it go? The garage or something. Multiply that a couple times. The way I see it, I should NEVER have to pay for paint. Ever.

Witness a healthy collection of half used cans of paint. I've been thinking about turning the basement into a "photographic studio" even though it floods periodically.

I opened all the cans, threw them to the ground. With not a little anger/gusto. Some cans had old and clumpy paint, some had separated into strange elements of thick paint and yellowish goo.

Once that mess was on the ground, I smooshed the roller in it until the color mixed. It turned into a fresh bright yellow. I figured as long as the paints were mostly white, it would work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters