We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

As you may have learned, I have a love/hate

relationship with freecycle. I got that sweet ass Praktica which I love. Yesterday, I was checking my email and this post greeted me.

DESPERATE PLEA FOR GOLF CLUBS

I just took up golf and I love it but I can't afford to keep renting clubs. If anyone has some golf clubs taking up space in their house I would really love them. Thanks for reading.

Very reasonable. So I posted:

Desperate plea for polo pony- Pleeease!

I just took up polo and I love it but I can't afford my own polo pony. If anyone has one they're not using I would love to have it. Thanks for reading.

As soon as the post went up I was reprimanded by the freecycle moderator for my "poor taste". A couple people goofed around and said it was funny. One Joan Rosenberg wrote: If you can't afford a polo pony then you can't afford polo. A polo pony is upwards of $20,000.

Another guy wrote if you get the pony I'm going to ask for $6,000. He signed his email,
Mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters