We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

This Monster now lives with me


70
Originally uploaded by ransomz.
Well, I 'won' this off ebay yesterday (Canon L 70-200/2.8). It wasn't the best deal but the seller was on Long Island. I travelled quite a distance to meet some guy at a train station because he doesn't 'like to do business at home'.

Even though I was picking up in person he still charged me the 'handling' fee because he couldn't be expected to pay for the ebay listing himself. Could he?

"I can't just eat it."

So I got all victimy but I paid it. Didn't trust that guy one bit. Got into the car. There was a 'refurbished' sticker on the rear cap. The images so far are very nice. I'm going to test it further today. It struggles to autofocus. I just don't know how much that's normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters