We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Now I'm focussed on distribution

Griffith Gaunt is a woman's picture very much in the style of Jane Austen. Except I think that Griffith Gaunt is edgier and harsher--a little more negative. It's a dillusionment story with a happy ending tacked on in the novel. For the movie I took this happy ending off. I'm doing a lot of analysis of distribution options for such a film. I feel that the internet is my only real chance. Naked Yoda way back on ebay got 10,000 hits (Naked Yoda was a painting that I sold on ebay. The page was accessed 10,000 times in 10 days.) You can see naked yoda in the archives of this blog.

I'm going to have to think a great deal about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters