We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Monday, July 25, 2005

In my neverending pursuit


hands
Originally uploaded by tanalee.
of the perfect lens I got a 17mm fish-eye-takumar. I think it's sharper than the Zenitar that I just sold. If conditions are just so, the results are pretty good BUT the flash cannot handle the focal length so it's no good inside. (Maybe with a tripod and all that.)

I didn't get the super multi coated version, maybe I should have held out. I'm curious to see whether it'll actually get used. At least the POSSIBILITY of a good picture is there. This was not the case with the 16mm Zenitar. It was just not sharp enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters