We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Friday, July 29, 2005

If you want to feel like you're famous



Originally uploaded by ransomz.
walk around Sag Harbor, NY all day in lederhosen at the height of summer. We were shooting The Narcissist. I was stared at and asked questions all day. "What are you doing? What's going on? Why are you wearing that?"

I tried to oblige. I tried to answer:

"Well I'm playing a character who was denied a Hummel as a child and now her whole focus in life is getting Hummels, even trying to be a Hummel."

Everyone looked so incredibly confused at this. Isn't that the big zinger in Citizen Kane? Rosebud? He's looking for Rosebud? This stuff isn't deep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brightpictures said...

Joerg says I got it wrong.

He said my lederhosen looked "Like a school uniform on a severely managed residential school".

1:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters