We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

"This blog keeps me sane"

Have you ever noticed the kind of people that blogs attract? How many rambling, my family was fucked up so that's why I'm a slut/fat/passive aggressive sites are out there? How many will morbidly attract me?

My culture's fucked up so I'm attracted to the ravings of loonies.:()

"I hate my roommate (that bitch!) so I slept with her boyfriend and threw out her family heirlooms. You don't think I did the wrong thing? My father left when I was a baby so what do you expect . . .?"

Then the inevitable . . .

"Writing this blog keeps me sane."

I'm fascinated by that line because it's invariably written by people who show no sanity whatsoever. (Read following with an Asian accent) Look for crazy blogger and you will find this line--young grasshopper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters