We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Anger

I got two general messages today. Yahoo! news had one of those articles about psychosomatic physical issues. Such as: people who are happy are healthier. Scientists put blisters on happy couples and on unhappy couples. The blisters healed two days faster on the happy couples. Okay, that's nice.

Then I was at the car place to repair my jeep. All the books were: "Women who love too much." "You can't change him." "When it's time to move on."

I checked out: "You can't change him" whatever it was called. Somewhere in the middle, the writer, Dr. Dan Riley started to write about anger. He said people think that anger is something that you have to let out. After the anger outburst is over people feel worse, not relieved so . . . The guy basically was suggesting that people shouldn't get angry in a demonstrative fashion. It's okay to acknowledge problems, to discuss them in a thoughtful way. Just not to get too overheated. It leads to problems for everybody. This was the first time I ever considered this. I'm hyperemotional. I think I'd be happier if I had less angry outbursts.

Summary: it's okay to get angry but it's also okay to not get angry. I never considered that. I always felt like it was right to get angry if something was wrong or unfair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters