We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

My toe dip into celebrity photography



Originally uploaded by beauregardkleinhund.
did not work. The guy I was working for was one of those-
Nothing's ever good enough
guys.

After doing hard work on spec. he'd brow beat me with endless questions that had no answer.

"Why didn't you get this? Where were you? I don't understand. Why weren't they looking at you? I don't understand. I just don't understand. Explain it to me."

If I asked a question, well, then maybe I just don't know what I'm doing.

The passive aggressive-aggressive thing does not jibe well with The Tanster. I'm looking forward to a long future of not dealing with that guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters