We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Friday, October 21, 2005

I had the great privilege of working for zoto.com

That sounds kind of brown noser but I was really well treated. That's big news in my book.

You need the link below to see pics from the Blogon Event at the Copacabana in NYC. It's not clickable for some reason. If you don't mind, could you cut and paste it on the bar on top?

http://blogon.zoto.com/galleries/blogondayone/

A presenter was discussing the different kinds of blogs. I think this blog would fit under the category "cat blog", like "this is what my cat ate today . . ." Please let me know if that makes no sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters