We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Rant-My stupidity

I just put a rant on craigslist about how the worst people are attracted to the Hamptons. (This is a theme I revisit every summer.) How they can't think for themselves, stuff like that. This guy responded talking about how I'm a pathetic loser/pauper who lives in Hampton Bays. He was very attached to the concept of Hampton Bays as the other side of Hades. As much as he LOVED Southampton he HATED Hampton Bays. Who are these people?

1 Comments:

Blogger Brightpictures said...

I guess but I can't except myself from being a crackhead either. That guy was bragging that he's taking a helicopter to his mansion on Gin Lane (so we knew that he knew the area). I don't know why I let them bug me.

1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters