We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Monday, May 30, 2005

I'm listening to

Abba. This embarasses me. Why? I'm not ashamed when I listen to Rammstein and Elvis Costello. Is it because their (Abba's) accent sounds a little funny? Is it because you can't write ABBA? You have to turn the second B around? They're clearly skilled at what they apparently used to do. Explain this to me!

I've been doing nighttime photography gigs out here in the oh so fabulous Hamptons. This is going to be a week of shooting the movie but I'm really too tired to do it today. Instead I found some lovely little trees in a field which I intend on "liberating". My allergies are not as bad as they used to me so it just opens the whole world of tree liberation to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters