We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

OK

John acknowledged the presence of the naked creepy dude so I can go on with this blog. I've been shooting the movie all day and making a reel tape for Duncan, picture below. Got to scroll down a bit I think. Can two or three people and some actors make a decent movie in the time that hundreds of studio financed people can make a lame, fake movie? I wonder.

It's a fantastic challenge. The funny thing is that most of what I do is secretarial in nature. I label and number the tapes. Move them from one box to the other. Correspond with people, deal with logistical problems. It's so mundane. The creative part is like ten percent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters