We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Complaining

I do a lot of complaining about freecycle because I'm tired of this post in my yahoo inbox:

needed desperately-laptop-for my rabbi

It begs me to argue with the rabbi. You do not NOT want to know where that goes. I heard that I can filter certain words with gmail so there I went. I've been enjoying La Blog. Apparently this is some sort of google manifestation. Please explain to me how google makes money. It's not important, however, I just imagine . . . Whatever it's nice like craigslist. I don't have to understand it.

Changing over's been a little challenging. I'm still hacking my camera, doing some illustrations and working on the script. It was moving along for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters