We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fitting test for a Canadian Maple Leaf shirt

The model in the picture is very interested in having a shirt inspired by a superhero named The Vindicator. Apparently this hero vindicates Canada somehow. The hero dresses in red and white in an outfit that looks like the Canandian flag. I only had black and white and this is just a test for a program that is new to me Patternmaster Tailor Made (it's for menswear). I just bought the red fabric and I'm trying to figure out how to put the maple leaf on the front. The fabric I have insn't stretchy so I need to find a closure that will look good and not interrupt the leaf motif on the front.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mariana said...

Canada's leaf is so cute, isn't it ?!
And nice shirt! Post a picture of the red one when you finish it, ok?!
xxx
Mari

11:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters