We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Monday, January 21, 2008

I finally have a picture of myself that looks okay.


I can take a picture of others but it's pretty difficult to get one of me.
It's time to make a new website. brightpictures.net has worked out well but a lot has happened in the last year that needs to be on there so it's a good time to start over. Redman will have to wait.
I also need to slack less on the blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger WendyB said...

Nice shot!

12:36 AM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

LOVE this shot! You look great!

And I know what you mean about commiting to the website more...I have been so unbelievably slack on mine. I just got it up again this week and it's STILL not finished!

Have you been by since last summer?
www.lcaryle.com

8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters