We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I went to my cousin Vicky's wedding yesterday


and I didn't shoot it. I offered but she told me to just enjoy myself. She looked amazing but I don't have any pictures of her! I tried to stay out of the way of the wedding photographers. I'm really not a big fan when other people shoot near me when I'm working at a wedding so I tried to keep my distance from them out of respect.

I didn't bring an external flash to force myself to not take too many pictures. I get camera happy-if you know what I mean. This is my cousin Brad. He has/had four Portuguese grandparents. I only had three who were Portuguese. Out of all my cousins I'd say he looks the most Latino.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters