We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I read gawker.com more than I care to admit.



It's very snarky and "I'm smarter than you are" but I like to see them mocking the same people who annoy me. I'm talking about insolent people but the people at gawker are insolent too so it's difficult to figure out where I stand on all this.

They have a contributing photographer who is very talented named Nikola Tamindzic. Here's his site

So I've been trying to figure out how Nikola T. gets such interesting results. I concluded that he's using two flashes at the same time. Here's my attempt at this style.

Garrett really nailed the insolent expression . . . Thanks Garrett!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters