We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

You'd think I was digging the Panama Canal



Originally uploaded by beauregardschuldig.
from the way I've been complaining about scanning my negatives. I think that I may be done with the negatives for the moment.
.......................................
For my birthday, I received an Elvis Costello gift-the videos or whatever it's called. The picture is me imitating Elvis. SEE-the album "This Year's Model".
.......................................
Now I accept that Elvis is toxic but man can he dish it out. There's no way that he's actually as horrible as he seems. But I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters