We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Monday, August 22, 2005

I'm afraid I'm going to have to complain

How very unlike me. I avoid going to the beach (the ocean) because of the people I often find there. I love the water, love the waves. I have a good time until someone starts in with me and then I leave all pissed. Today was no exception.

I'm swimming having a good time after I decided to take some pictures of the surfers. Some blond girl a few years younger than I comes up to me.

I dread this. People always ask "what are you shooting for?"

I didn't hear her. I answered "myself".

She says, all attitude "You're taking pictures of yourself?!"

My camera is pointed forward.

So she goes into who am I shooting and why am I shooting and what am I doing? All this.

Then she goes, "Could you not take pictures?"

I'm saying: "I didn't even take a picture of you."

She turns away in her little bikini. So I yell:

"Whatever!"

Then she takes her flabby boyfriend's boogie board. Starts putting her annoying self right in front of me and my camera.

I was livid and I'm still pissed.

I believe that she started in with me because she saw that I was happy and because I took a picture of everyone around me except her. If I had it [the picture] I would have saved it just to post it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters