We are an Event Photography service. Our photos of celebrities run in publications all over the world. Feel free to contact us at 917 445 1798.

Friday, July 01, 2005

I've been going on for about 2 weeks


namor
Originally uploaded by tanalee.
about the Canon L lens 24-70mm. It's really expensive so I tried talking myself out of it. Then my Hasselblad 250mm lens sold on ebay so I felt shamed into buying the Canon lens. I knew I'd just end up blowing the Hasselblad money on batteries and adapters like I always do so here you have some examples.

May I present Namor, the avenging son, or something and below you have Captain America. These shots were taken indoors as the sun was going down. My flash (Canon 420ex) was the main source of light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters